What I learned in 2011 and hope to remember in 2012.
1. Never give up on something you think is a passion of yours.
2. Never let one person define your self-worth in your career.
3. You’re stronger than you think.
4. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel; it may just be a very long tunnel at times.
5. Relationships aren’t easy and sometimes the unexpected happens. But whatever is meant to be, will be.
6. You can’t plan out your life and expect it to work perfectly. God does that for you. Timing is everything. Trust in him always.
7. Chocolate can be considered medicine or therapy.
8. You can do what seems impossible if you work hard enough for it. Set a goal and be determined.
9. Your family will always be there for you and tell you the honest truth (like it or not).
10. Good friends are what make life worthwhile. Make your friends a priority.
11. Be grateful for every opportunity and try to learn something from it. No matter if it was a good or bad one... there’s a reason you experienced it.
12. Don’t get overwhelmed with the big picture. Take everything one day at a time and appreciate that you have each day.
Here's to a new year FULL of wonderful possibilities... hoping there are more ups than downs. Wishing each of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!