With this being a new month... I usually think of that as a new start. A brand new month = new possibilities. So I have put together a little list of 10 things to accomplish or try to work on for the 10th month, October.
1. Enjoy lots of pumpkin things. It's only here for a small amount of time.
2. Visit my sister in Raleigh... possibly for the State Fair?
3. Get serious about doing weights classes. I need to get stronger to support me while I run - stronger muscles means less injuries and who doesn't wanna be toned?
4. Take a trip to the mountains to enjoy the weather, scenery, and shopping!
5. Start training for my next half marathon on Nov. 12th.
6. Find a cute Halloween costume that doesn't scream "look at me because I'm practically naked" like most costumes.
7. Try to save as much money as possible and only buy what I really need or things that are on sale (and I mean REALLY on sale).
8. Get more sleep. Make a bedtime and stick with it.
9. Cook more/try new recipes and eat out less. Try to eat healthier in general.
10. Find something good in everyday and thank God for it.