Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Wish List

With tomorrow being the first official day of FALL, I was thinking I need to make my wish list.  (You know, of all the things I can not afford on my teacher paycheck but can hope they go on sale one day.)  Here's to wishful thinking...

casual everyday sweater from Anthropologie

Towne & Reese necklace

Hunter Regent Savoy rainboots

   Seven 'trouser fit' jeans

CYPRESS WARMER - chunky infinity circle scarf (grape) chunky circle scarf in plum

Essie N/P #735 Hot Cocoessie 'hot choc' current nail color (obsessed!)


 lululemon 'wunder under crop' pants (for yoga/run)

 Kate Spade 'Licorice' but I think I'd actually need a reason to wear those. So this falls in the "a girl can dream" category.

Jennifer Aniston Hairstyle and last but not least, this hair color.  No, I'm not kidding.  It's happening.  TOMORROW actually.  new season = new hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment