Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rooms!!

Tonight some of my bfs and I are celebrating the birth of two of my favorite people...

Happy birthday to one of my best friends, Jordan!  Her birthday is Wednesday.  Jordan and I met freshman year of college and instantly became best friends.  She's the one who is mistaken as my sister by people all the time - the person who can throw together an outfit and look like she stepped out of a magazine - the one who shares my love for pb & chocolate & all other sweets - the girl that always gives the most thoughtful gifts - my Polished date partner - and who has helped me through many good and many bad times.  Jordan was my roomie for 3 years in college and trust me, when you live with someone that long you develop a friendship like no other.  Jordan, I hope you have a wonderful day, because you deserve it!  Love you.
Also, my other ex-roomie, Danielle, will be having a birthday on Thursday.  Danielle, Jordan, and I made that little apartment our home away from home for 3 years... we called it KDJ's.  I am grateful to have had such great roommates for that long.  Danielle and I also became friends freshman year and developed a bond very quickly.  She is the one who will always tell me the truth, no matter what.  Danielle is someone who will always be a true friend and look out for you.  She's the one who can tell you anything you want to know about college football, the latest hit song (esp. if its Rascal Flatts), and red wine.  We've been through so much together and I am thankful to have her.  Danielle, even though you don't have a blog, I know you will probably read this... SO I hope your birthday is fantastic!  Love you.
So what if I just put 22397439 pics up?  We took alot over the years! ha.

1 comment:

  1. Rooms. I had tears in my eyes at work while reading this! I MISS KDJ'S and all that came along with it! The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly. We had it so good...I wanna go back!

    ReplyDelete