Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bring It On

"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning." - Uptown Girls

This quote really speaks to me right now.  If you know me, you know I am a HUGE planner.  I have a plan for basically anything you can have a plan for.  Recently that has proven to be not so much of a good thing, because when that plan doesn't work... it is upsetting.  My "dream" life plan has definitely been altered lately which proves to me even more that I must remember God has everything mapped out for me.  I don't get to choose when, where, how, etc.  But isn't it so comforting to know that we don't control everything?  There is always someone bigger, better, and more powerful looking out for you.

So now I am currently unemployed, single, and without a plan.  Three things that are very new to me.  I've been stressed like any normal person, but now I am determined to not let the uncertainties stand in my way. I must be positive about what the future might hold.  I have so much to be thankful for - my amazing family, my supportive friends, and my good health.  In a way... a new beginning is so liberating.  So hello life, BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

  1. it is very liberating! the possibilies are endless, blog lovin you!

    ReplyDelete