Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Been Awhile... (Day 1)

I have been a little absent.  Life gets in the way I guess... But I have decided I will post one thing I am thankful for for each day in November until Thanksgiving arrives.  There are so many little things that I have been blessed with that I often don't take the time to appreciate how wonderful they are... so I am challenging myself to start.  Plus this will be fun to look back on.  I have 23 days to count my blessings... here it goes (in no order).

Day 1:  I am thankful for my health.  I am so glad that I do not have any serious disease or sickness.  I am thankful I do not have to rely on medicine for anything (which is totally fine if you do).  However, I am glad I have been very healthy and able to live a normal life thus far.  I haven't even been really sick with the flu or strep in several years (knock on wood!).

No comments:

Post a Comment