Sunday, November 13, 2011

Running

Today I am thankful for the ability to be able to run.  I forgot to post yesterday so this is more of a reflection from yesterday's events.  I completed my second half marathon yesterday and it felt great.  Today I am kinda feeling like my legs are about to fall off but it was definitely worth it.  I am so glad I developed a love for running, because it helps me to de-stress after a long day or just simply feel great.  Through running I have learned to love my body so much more.  Not because of the way it changes my body but because I appreciate how my body will support my love for running (purely that I am strong enough).  As I crossed the finish line yesterday I was so grateful that through these weeks of training my body has allowed me to continue, my mind has stayed determined, and my heart has remained true to my goal.  So today I cn say...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment